Fixing Capitalism

Adam Cormier was an activist filmmaker based in Vancouver. His initial project, Fixing Capitalism, started out as a film about progressive and sustainable business. This blog was set up to follow Adam's struggle as he fought to get his film made and keep his dreams alive. For a whole bunch of reasons, the film failed to see production. This blog is now about the lessons Adam learned while failing as a filmmaker, his continued creative efforts, and whatever else comes to mind

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Radical Business, Searching for Room September 22-24

Hello everyone!

I hope this e-mail finds you well. A friend of mine is doing incredible work and is looking for some help.

Tad Hargrave is a strategic coach for social entrepreneurs.

And all of his workshops are offered on a Pay What You Can Basis.

We are looking for a workshop room in which to host the to host the Vancouver
Stop for his "Radical Business Tour" this September 22-24. Tad is based in
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and I can't say enough about him. He is amazing, he changes people's lives, he's on the cutting edge. Tad has provided me with some wonderful coaching and if it wasn't for his sage advice I wouldn't be where I am with my projects!

Radical Business is Tad's current venture and is a powerful mix of positive speaking and marketing advice specifically designed for social entrepreneurs and conscious business people. Tad helps the good guys make more money and believe me, he knows his stuff. If this is your first time hearing about Tad Hargrave, trust me that it won't be your last.

You can learn more about Mr. Hargrave and his Radical Business weekend at: www.tadhargrave.com

Right, so I offered to help Tad set up his Vancouver stop on his tour but we've been having a bit of trouble tracking down an affordable room to host the event in. If you know of anyone who has space available please contact me or Tad asap. Ideally, we're looking for something that is:

- free or cheap
- central
- natural lights (lots of it)
- indoors
- high ceilings
- woods floors
- nice vibe
- can hold 40 people comfortably in a sort of class room style.

Yup, that's our dream space. Can you help us???

Many thanks for what you do,


Adam Cormier


P.S. This e-mail address is for my documentary film Fixing Capitalism.
For more info about this project and regular updates on its progress (everything is going great!) and info about my own attempts at change creation please visit my Blog here ☺

http://fixingcapitalism.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home